
I always take the kids' pictures on the first day of school. We always get flowers and send a little something on that first day. You only get one chance to make a first impression, and I used to be a teacher, and I know how much it meant to get a little something every now and then! Whitney let me take a picture of her in the classroom. Savannah let me know that she could take herself to class because she knew EXACTLY where it was and she didn't need me to take her (sigh)! It is so hard to let them grow up. Blayne even got to get flowers for his teacher and he had to pose by the statue at the grocery store!!! See how cute he is??? Hard to imagine him poking a kid in the eye, huh?
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
First Day of School
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment