
Well, our family got THE stomach thing. All of us except for Savannah were miserably sick starting Saturday night. It started with me, then Whitney, then John, then Reagan and ended with Blayne...whew. John and I realized that we have NEVER been sick together like that. It was just awful. I have to say that I am married to an amazing man. He cleans up after sick kids without complaining, helps do the multiple loads of laundry from all the sick people and pretty much tag teams with sick kids with me. I couldn't have handled this without him!!! I called over The Packwoods yesterday morning and asked if they could go get us some Gatorade and Pedialyte and some diapers and detergent....we had to do so many loads of laundry that I ran out of detergent! Whitney seemed to bounce back the quickest and seems fine. My stomach is finally not hurting but I am so exhausted. Being up for two nights in a row plus being sick myself has wiped me out! We did go (before we got sick) over to have our 2nd part of Christmas with John's family. I left my camera battery at home charging so I didn't take any pictures, which might be a good thing. We are back this week into full swing with school and activities. Where did those 2 weeks go? And, this was not the way that I had planned to end our two week holiday! Well, Reagan is waking up...hopefully she is feeling much better too!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Five Down at ONE Time!
Posted by Jennifer at Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment