Reagan is insisting on Potty Training...woe is me...this is a part of parenting that I don't enjoy. I must say, that she is quite the entertainer in it all, though. Michelle loaned me a potty and I bought a potty so that we could have one on both ends of the house. Wouldn't you know, Miss Reagan decided that that the ONLY place for a kid to potty is on the BIG potty, not the cute potty chairs!!!! Another issue is that she thinks that to go potty one must strip down completely naked to be successful! So I have to totally re-dress her each time. Yesterday, I was talking to my old neighbor, Lisa, who has moved back home to Boston, and I had to pause for a moment so that I could take a picture. Seems that my princess had gone potty and then put her own Pull-Up on. The problem was: She put it on through ONE leg and pulled it all the way up like a halter top!!!! What a mess!!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Potty Training 101...Not My Favorite
Posted by Jennifer at Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's a hoot! What great times those were. It makes me smile. We are still here for now. Work keeps dragging out...that's good news. Who knows what's around the next bend...we're patient for it. The kids still talk about how much fun they had at your house. What a memory! Love you guys!
H
Ahhh...isn't it fun! I know..I was just thinking that I get to do it all over again! Never seen a diaper halter, though! That's a first!
Post a Comment