Monday, November 29, 2010

Longview Visit





The kids and I took a trip to Longview last week to visit my parents and to catch up with my longtime friend, Sandra. She lives in Alabama now so I don't get to see her too often. We have a lot in common including the fact that we have FIVE kids that are smiliar ages and we had them in the same order...2 girls, 1 boy, 1 girl and now a baby boy! It was great to catch up and to see eachother's children. The kids had fun getting out at a park and of course they had a blast fishing with Grandpa and shooting his BB and pellet guns. We left Blayne there for a couple of days and he had a blast. Grandpa let him shoot the 22 rifle and took him to play a full round of golf. He also got to go to eat at Texas Roadhouse with Bee and Grandpa. I think he liked the life of being an only child!

0 comments: