Baby Logan....that I don't get to meet tomorrow!!!!

I called the doctor today and it took them A LONG time to call me back. When we finally connected, I was told to give my antibiotic a couple of more days to work. I don't feel any better. My throat is on fire and my ears feel stuffy. I have times during the day that I have a little more energy and my throat doesn't hurt, but I just don't feel right. They acted like it was no big deal. The nurse said, "well, if you want to come in, we will see you, but your symptoms are the same so we won't do anything differently!" So, I guess I will just wait and see. It was mentioned to me that maybe this could be Mono!!!! I called my friend that has had Mono and we talked about how bad it would be if this IS Mono....when you look at what a patient should do with Mono, it says that you should have 24 hour complete bed rest....okay, that is funny! I don't think that will be happening around here. So, I wait. I have canceled getting to meet John's cousin's new baby tomorrow at my mother-in-law's house. She had invited us (John, me, Blayne and Reagan) over for lunch to meet the new cousin. Blayne was really excited to go because I don't think that we have ever been invited to come for lunch during the week like this. I don't want to risk exposing Baby Logan (new cousin) to whatever bug I might have! John is going to go without us as he will be going during his lunch hour.
So I hope to lay low for the next couple of days and hopefully start feeling better. I MUST feel good on Friday. Whitney is singing in the Talent Show at school!!!! If you remember, she has been working/planning since OCTOBER for this. She is singing "Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. She is really excited. I am nervous on her behalf...she isn't, though! I will try to take some good pictures. I tried to talk Savannah into accompanying her...she wouldn't hear of it. She does NOT like to have attention like that....Whitney THRIVES on it! It ought to be a fun night.
Okay off to rest (ha..ha...)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Still Sick...
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment