This week has been busy with activity as we get back into the swing of things with school and just following up on a busy week from last week. The girls adjusted quickly to having to get up and go to school. I, on the other hand, have found it painful every morning when the alarm goes off. Fortunately, the Lord has blessed me with children who are morning people and they wake up with smiles on their faces and joy in their heart!
I feel like I am a dog chasing my tail with all that I have needed to do this week. Whitney has a field trip to the zoo tomorrow. I am not going as a chaperon, but had hoped to go and hang out with her for a couple of hours. I can't take Reagan, and I don't have anyone to keep her, so I had to break the news to Whitney that I just couldn't come. I expected it to not be a big deal to her, but it was. I feel badly about it. These are the times that I realize that there is just not enough of me to go around! She will be fine, and she is quite independent, so once she is there and with her friends, she will be fine. She just liked the thought of having her Momma there!
Well, Reagan is yelling to me "All-Dee" (her words for ALL DONE), so I had better head back into the kitchen.
Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Chasing My Tail
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment