Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crazy Busy

Well, things have been very busy around here. Sunday, Reagan was crying and had lots of drainage after church. We thought that she might be getting sick, so it through us off for the entire day! We were SUPPOSED to attend a graduation party and then AWANA awards and a picnic at church. John and I decided that Reagan needed to stay home. So, there wasn't enough time to make it to the graduation party and then come home in time for the family to make it to church by 4:45, so we had to miss the party (sorry Caitlyn!!!) One of the many things that I have learned with four kids is that things OFTEN don't go as I have planned.
Missed HER party!

Yesterday, John spent the entire day tiling our shower. You can go into the post history and see pictures that I took when our shower leaked LAST fall! I am so excited to be getting our shower back! He is supposed to grout it today or tomorrow.

Tonight is Blayne's pre-school graduation. He is really excited to have us come.
Today was Whitney's award assembly, PTA brunch, I had to work at school AND I had to go buy a bunch of stuff for a baby shower that I cannot attend tonight and take it to my church. It started POURING while I was out and I got soaking wet!!!!
Missing the shower for them...


Tomorrow is a lower key day. Just a b-day party in the morning and Savannah's end-of-the-year party in the afternoon!

0 comments: