We had Open House for BOTH girls last week. It was fun to go see their work on display and hear from their teachers how well they are doing in school. I am at Whitney school a lot doing volunteer work, so I know her teachers well and we have been at that school since Savannah was in 2nd grade, so I know a lot of people and how things work there. At Savannah's school, I don't know the teachers well and I could get lost in that place! It was neat to hear each of her teachers tell us what a delight it is to have her in class and how smart she is and what a great student she is. It makes your Momma Pride swell! I was so proud of both of my girls. I forgot my camera for Whitney's open house, so I only have pictures of Savannah's open house. I was going to take pictures the next day after Whitney's open house, but they had the volunteers ripping everything down early that morning. Her Open House was a Continent theme. She was very proud that she could name them all and locate them on a map. Here are some pictures that I took of Savannah with her artwork. I think she was embarrassed that I was pulling out my camera!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Open House
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment