

Our Elementary school does some neat "extras". This day was "Flag Day". The kids were dressed by grade level in their red, white and blue. The music teacher taught each grade level a patriotic song and then at the end, the entire school sang the song "Love Can Build A Bridge" and did sign language as they sang. It is so good to see our children patriotism and to honor the flag and the people who fight to keep our country safe. My mother-in-law attended the event. They also tried to squish grandparents' day in with Flag Day. It was not a good idea....anyway, Whitney had to write about what she was going to do when she is a grandparent...she wrote "Be Lazy" I think that you can see it in the picture...she is CRAZY!!!! I wrote about this earlier, but now I have pictures!!! 
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Flag Day At School
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment