Friday, May 15, 2009
Blayne's 6th Bithday Party
We celebrated Blayne's 6th birthday with his friends today at one of his favorite spots, Tornado Terry's. We had planned this special day with his favorite people. I booked a private party so that it would be a small crowd and I could limit the games as there are a few that are inappropriate with blood and gore and violence. When I called yesterday to confirm my order for food today, I was given some bad news!!! The lady dropped the bombshell that there was a SCHOOL GROUP coming at the same time as my party....what??? I was paying for a private party...what happened??? Well, she said that it was a Christian private school that was kindergarten, so I thought "what can I do at this point?" She told me that she would give me a discount and that she would give me my hotdogs for FREE (oh wow...a whole $1 a piece) Anyway, we went with it, and although it was MORE than just a kindergarten group, it was 25 kids of ALL ages, it really turned out to be a good party. I still restricted the games that I thought needed to be restricted and the other group complied! Blayne was in hog heaven...he was just smiling the entire time. It was fun. He requested that we sing "Happy Birthday Mario" instead of Blayne and his sweet friends obliged! We pulled Savannah and Whitney out of school for a couple of hours so that they could enjoy the fun and celebrate their brother. My sister-in-law, Becky, came to my house with her younger two and stayed with Reagan (THANK YOU!) So, all in all it was a great time. And, to top off the fun, Blayne invited his cousin Will (one of his favorite people in the whole world) to come to spend the night tonight. We are going to go to Chili's for dinner...Blayne's choice. Well, I am pooped, pregnant and nauseous, so I think that I will go lay in the recliner and wish my nausea away. Tomorrow is Blayne's REAL birthday. We are giving him a bicycle. He has been riding a Barbie bike (hand-me-down) He is going to be sooooo excited to have a BOY bike!!!!! Happy Birthday to my Sweet Boy!
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks great! They get so big so FAST! Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment