Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dental Appointment

I had a dentist appointment on Tuesday. I had gone last week to the dentist after a long (a-hem) LONG time of not going to the dentist. I left the appointment a little distraught, as I learned that my dental bill was going to be over $8k!!!! And that is just MY part...how depressing, and to also think how much I HATE to go to the dentist. It was a big ordeal on Tuesday because I had to have 2 root canals, 3 crowns and a small filling!!!! ALL on one side of my mouth. Xanax is a WONDERFUL drug. I was as happy as a clam to walk into that office and fork over the money and let them drill to their heart's content. I spent Monday night with my dear friend, Jan and she kept Bryan for me. John stayed home with the others and ran the carpools and came to get me as soon as I was done....and to think, I get to do this all over again in a couple of weeks...good thing I have more of those happy pills to take!!!

Oh, and I had the QUADRUPLE dentist appointment with the three big kids on Monday. ALL of them had an excellent report...no cavities...woo-hoo! We got sealants on Savannah and Blayne on some new teeth. We will be sealing ANYTHING he can seal to help prevent them having to face something like I had to this week!




0 comments: