Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Freezer Meals







Every few months, my good friend, Beth, and I get together for some freezer meal cooking! One of our cooking days was when Bryan got his first Tattoo from Beth's sister-in-law! Beth came to my house last week and we made 12 meals. Beth is the organized-on-top-of-it kind of friend who keeps me focused and on task. She makes the shopping list after we agree on recipes and then we divide and conquer. We fuel up with a cold Dr. Pepper and get to work! It is fun to cook with a friend! I highly recommend this for being prepared, saving money and for sun fellowship with a friend!

1 comments:

The Gillaspie Family said...

What an awesome idea!! I went to one of those places that you prepare on site, but I'm thinking that just doing it at home would be better. I think you should blog a "how-to"...I wouldn't even know where to begin!!!!!