Saturday, May 31, 2008

Savannah is Gonna Be TEN!!!!

Savannah's 10th birthday is tomorrow. Wow! How time flies. I can't believe that it has been 10 years since she was born. I guess I am getting old because it sure doesn't seem that long ago. We are so proud of Savannah and the sweet, sensitive, caring girl that she is. She has been a delight for these 10 years and I pray that the next 10 years are as much of a delight! Tomorrow, she gets to pick where we eat and what we do for the most part. She is looking forward to that. Later this week, she is taking her best friend to a waterpark for the day and then they are spending the night here. John is taking the other three kids to spend the night at his parents, so it will just be me with the two "Big" girls for the night. You know that they are really growing up when they transition from the HUGE parties at the skating rink or Chuck E. Cheese to the having one friend go do something special!

Here is my sweet Savannah when she was a toddler!!!!

0 comments: