Seems like these things always happen at a bad time! We were rushing around getting ready for school, breakfast, clothes, brushing teeth and hair, me making lunches and looking for Whitney's misplaced shoe when...."Mooooooommmmmm!!!!" Whitney was screaming and Savannah was already out the door! One of our cats was pouncing on a baby bunny! Savannah rescued it. Everyone was excited, and then Daddy told them that he would need to be returned to the forest, and surprisingly, they were fine with that....We snapped some quick pictures, and yes, got everyone dressed (Blayne is sporting his new Star Wars undies in the photo), and we rushed off to school. I was met by a LONG line at school, but hopefully everyone made it to their classes on time!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Bunny Rescue
Posted by Jennifer at Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is soooo gonna hate that pic when he is 16!
Before I read your explanation, I was thinking, "Does Blayne ever wear clothes at home?" Ha ha.
Post a Comment