
We went to The Keller Pointe with my longtime best friend, Michelle, today. Wouldn't you know, we two girls BOTH have blogs, BOTH have nice cameras and BOTH like to take pictures....neither of us brought our camera!!! Funny...great minds think alike! We had a nice time. It is good to spend time with her kids. I talk to her daily and I know all that goes on with them, but I don't get to see her as often as I would like since she lives in Dallas. The kids had a great time and Reagan has finally gotten more adventurous in the water. The kids played well and did great. I was a bit worried about Reagan being without a nap, but I forget, she thinks that she is 5 and when she feels like it, she acts like it too!!!! Here pictures of Michelle's precious kids: Preston and Madison...since I was without camera, I borrowed these from her blog!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Swimming
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, August 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment