Thanks to these cute boys 
(well,and their Mom too!)
And thanks to these cute girls (Libby with Reagan and Anna--whose mother just had triplets!!!)
And their sitter
I was able to have a couple of days to tackle THIS pink room and all of its contents
In order for my sweet Aunt Judy to come and neutralize the pink room in preparation for Baby Bryan's arrival!
My friend, Ami, took Reagan for a day and I was able to empty out Whitney's room, move the furniture and practically move her into Savannah's room. It is amazing what one can get done without a three-year-old helper. Reagan had a blast playing with Jack and Garrett! Then, Libby asked for a play date with Reagan so Araenae came and got her for a play date and lunch so I got a second day of Reagan-free work done. John taped off the room and my Aunt Judy drove in two hours to come paint it for us! We hope to get the bed set up with bedding on it this weekend. I will post an updated picture after we do so. I am very grateful to my friends and to Aunt Judy for their help. This was an overwhelming task as you can see from the picture of Whitney in bed with the PILES of stuff in her room. We moved her clothes to a different dresser and her dresser to Reagan's room.....what a chore. It did help me to reorganize and get all of the summer clothes put away and the fall/winter ready. It feels good to have this HUGE task done and to have plans in place of where we are going to put this 5th child!!!! More pictures coming soon!!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Preparing for Baby Bryan
Posted by Jennifer at Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment