Well, I think that I have posted before about "Mr. Wonderful" AKA "Super Dad" AKA My John.
I got to go scrapbooking with my friend on Friday and Saturday--ALL DAY! I received a phone call Saturday morning because he was wondering where the camera was....I, being a nocturnal scrapbooker, did not answer the phone because I was still asleep at 9:45! Well, when I returned the phone call, he did not answer the call. Later when we did finally make phone connections, he told me "well, I couldn't answer the phone while I was on the hayride!" My sweet husband had packed up our kids and driven across town to a pumpkin patch...all on his own! I hadn't even told him how badly I wanted to take them, and how guilty I felt because physically, I knew that it be a daunting trip on my pregnant body. They had a BLAST! He even took his little digital camera and took pictures because he KNEW that I would want pictures! What a guy!
DISCLAIMER...he PICKED out Blayne and Reagan's clothes...he attempted to do Reagan's hair, but the clip kept falling out, and my older girls had been at a lock-in at church the night before....so, although they are not in their fall duds with perfect hair and picture posing form, I LOVE that my husband loads up our four kids and takes them solo to do fun things like this!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Mr. Wonderful
Posted by Jennifer at Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well done Super Dad! Well done!
What a great dad - maybe he can give Chris some pointers! Chris is scared to go out alone with just two. Maybe in a year or two...
Post a Comment