I think that the pictures will speak for themselves!!! If you ever wonder what Reagan does all day, you will find your answers in some of the following pictures!! I had wondered how she would adjust to being at home without the other kids while they are in school. She is quite entertaining, I tell ya! She has also made up an imaginary friend, Cutie. Cutie goes with us everywhere--has to be buckled and everything! She sits at the table with us and plays with Reagan throughout the day. I though that this was something that she would do for a few days, but I think that "Cutie" has been around for a couple of weeks, now, so I guess she is here to stay! I will try to take a picture of Cutie Stonecipher with Reagan soon!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
She is a Mess!!!!
Posted by Jennifer at Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment