Sunday, September 26, 2010

4 Year & 9 Month Check Ups









I took Reagan and Bryan for their well check appointments and did a combo appointment. With 5 kids, it is really nice to combine the appointments and not have to have doctor visits within a week of eachother. In most cases, that is. This particular appointment is a BIG appointment for Reagan. She had to get FIVE shots!!! She freaked out even before they came in to give her the shots.....poor girl. She asked the doctor "where are the pretty silky gowns?" She did not like the paper gown...at all! She screamed at our doctor..."I don't want you to give me any shots!!!!...." He replied, "I won't, Nurse Stacy will be giving you your shots" Poor Stacy....she got 'thrown under the bus' on that one! We survived. Reagan liked "helping" with Bryan and she was pleased that he had to get a shot too...his flu shot. He screamed like there was no tomorrow! We don't every hear him scream, so it was pitiful! Reagan, being the deal maker that she is, had gotten me to go get a special cupcake BEFORE the appointment. She remember that on another "shot" visit, we had gone to a cupcake place and gotten a cupcake after the trauma. Well, I think that she earned this cupcake. I felt so sorry for her.

They are both healthy and she was told how smart and verbal she is! Bryan is making much progress with the therapy and is not "floppy" like he was a few months ago.
Here are their stats:
REAGAN
Weight: 35 pounds
Height: 41 inches

BRYAN
Weight: 18 pounds
Height: 30 inches

She is in the 50th percentile in both height and weight.
He is in the 25th percentile in weight and the 75th percentile in height.

Thankful for happy, healthy and even sometimes naughty children!
God had been good to me!

0 comments: