Sunday, September 26, 2010

Reagan Started Pre-School

So, I know that I am really far behind in the BLOG, and I want to catch you up on life at the Stonecipher House!

Reagan started Pre-School. Watch out world!


She is LOVING every minute of it. Even the 5 minutes of sitting out on the playground for throwing rocks...her response to me..."5 minutes isn't THAT long"...oh dear! She has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Kimble, or as some call her Ms. Stannie! She is a great fit for our Reagan Marie!




And, here is the lady that keeps me coming back to this pre-school. This is Mrs. Boaz. She was the director when Savannah attended school here...and Blayne and now Reagan. She is a precious lady! Reagan says "that's who will call you when I am bad"....sounds to me like she is planning on Mrs. Boaz calling me!!!!

1 comments:

Callicott Family said...

I can't believe Reagan and Adam are in school. The time flies. I love her comments. She DOES sound like she is planning some mischief in school. At least she keeps you on your toes!