Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Supper at Nana and Pappaw's House

We went from the brunch this afternoon to the grandparents' house with all of the family to celebrate Easter. The kids hunted empty eggs and played with their cousins. We had four generations there. Poppa and Mammaw tolerated all of the rucus. Mammaw brought a dinosaur egg that when placed in water, grew and hatched. The BOYS loved that. David napped and Brittany decorated him with lip balm and a bow. I took a picture of baby Jack who is still in the womb. I dressed him upside down, well, we hope that I dressed him upside down and that he is not sitting upright at this point! The kids decorated cookies with Nana. John did his dish washing that he generally does when we gather together. Reagan showed Poppa how to open eggs. We had to bathe the kids and get them home because we have school in the morning.






















0 comments: