




The girls earned free tickets to Six Flags through a reading program at school. It is a tradition that John takes them, so yesterday was the day. I was feeling really bad for him because I knew it was gonna be HOT!!!! Well, yesterday was unseasonably a nice day with temperatures less than 100 and a bit of a breeze and there were no lines at the park!!!!! They had a BLAST!!!!!! He was even sweet enough to take pictures with his cell phone to show me. Mason went along with them since Gracie couldn't make it to Six Flags this week. (the tickets expire on Sunday) John said that it was great having an even number for the rides. I am so glad that they had a great time. It was afer 11 PM when they got home and Whitney had "Alice in Wonderland" practice this morning!!!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Six Flags in August
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, August 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment