Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reagan's New Do

Reagan went to the doctor yesterday for her 2 year-old check-up. He asked if she could say 20 words, I replied by asking WHICH 20 words he would like to hear. The girl talks non-stop! She weighs 26 pounds (50th percentile) and she is 35 inches tall (75th percentile) She got 4 shots, 1 blood draw and the Flu vaccination mist in her nose. Her reply "I no like it"!

Today we went to get her hair cut. Why, might you ask?






She was such a good girl! She even did well when the hair stylist LEFT the building to go talk to the Enterprise Rent-a-Car person and left us unattended for 10 minutes while we waited for her return!!!! She sat so still, enjoyed a Dora video and followed all of the instructions. She didn't freak out when the lady dried her hair either. She now has a trendy little bob in the back. I didn't know the lady could bob it, I expected her to just cut the "fuzz" off!



Blayne enjoyed the haircut too! He got to play video games the entire time while Reagan was having a haircut. Michelle (this is for YOU!) please notice that Blayne dressed himself today. Seriously, he LOVES this shirt!

1 comments:

Becky said...

What a cute haircut!! It looks thicker too. My favorite park of Blayne's outfit is the Star Wars guy tucked into his pants.