Friday was Storybook Character Day at school. Whitney has been planning her costume for months. She enjoys reading the Junie B. Jones series, so she picked her favorite book and assembled a great costume. She was the talk of the school. Her day ended on a sad note, though. As she was leaving for the carpool lane a girl told said to a friend "I hate her!" and pointed at Whitney. Whitney burst through the door when she got home and was in sobbing tears. I felt so badly for her. I remember in 6th grade when a girl that I went to school with (K-12) said she hated me. That is NOT a good feeling. And to top it off, we had to get her straight our of costume and into funeral home attire as we headed off for Memaw's visitation. Growing up is hard!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Storybook Character Day
Posted by Jennifer at Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment