Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reagan is Better and Savannah's School

***Sorry about the title....I changed my mind in putting the link on here because I remembered that this is a open access blog and any weirdo could be on here. So, if you know me, you know what school system my daughter is in and what age she is, so go to the district website and her school is the spotlight this week....

Reagan is feeling better...finally. She cried in her sleep last night, but didn't get up, so that was a turn in the right direction....Blayne is all better and is finishing up his antibiotics. Ahh, hopefully we are DONE with sickness. Except for awful allergies that I am having, everyone else seems to be doing well.

Hopefully tonight will be a full night of sleep for everyone!!!!
Also, both of the dogs had surgery last week, so they are on antibiotics and pain medication....we just give everyone their medicine at the same time!!! (pictures to come!!!)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and about savannah's school ??? ... your thyroid made you forget! hope everyone gets some good rest tonight. did you use the neti pot?

Ami said...

Glad the kids are feeling better! Have you tried Zyrtec? I take it March thru May every year, and it just about wipes out my allergy complaints.