Monday, April 20, 2009

The Scrapbook that Took Over my Life

I volunteered to be the Historian on our PTA board this year at Whitney's school. Man, was it an undertaking! I had to have pictures of all of the events at our school and then there is a formal order that all of the pages have to be in....whew...it is due Thursday and I must take a moments to share with you that I am D-O-N-E!!!!! And, also share that I will NOT be doing this job in the future! So, take a peek at what has consumed me this school year!


3 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! It looks great! I know you are glad to have it done. It turned out so well, are you sure you don't want to do it again next year?

Anonymous said...

great job stoney! it looks so good. i guess it pays to be friends with the scrapbook person...saw my baby girls on a few pages! :) beth

Michelle said...

Way to GO....it is awesome! You worked so hard on this.