Well, the last news that I received was that Libby would be getting moved to a regular room today. I have not heard from Gracie today, and I am waiting to know more. I DID get to talk to Libby on the phone yesterday. I was talking to Gracie, and she asked to talk to me, just like normal! She does this when Gracie will call from the car or even at their house. She is real funny on the phone and always wants to know what I am doing, and then she will ask me "why"? She always wants to know what Reagie is doing and where is Blaynster? She usually asks where the girls are (Savannah and Whitney) and usually it is at school! She told me that she was watching TV and that she is being a good girl and being brave. It was so great to talk to her and to hear her soft voice. The last time I saw her she was unconscious, ...just got a message from Gracie. They are not in a room yet. They are waiting to have her "pacing wires" and a "chest tube" pulled. I will let you know what I hear next.....
On another note, it has been a crazy day, I had been to the school FOUR times by 11 o'clock this morning. I had to take Savannah to hand bell choir at 7:25, take carpool at 7:45, take Rudy at 8:15 and lunch with Savannah at 10:54....another fine example of what this "stay-at-home" mom does in a day!!!!
Thanks for checking in...
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Libby's Latest
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment