Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jump Rope for Heart

Okay, my ESP must have been on overdrive today. I was just getting you prepared for the UPCOMING event....I didn't think that the packet would come home TODAY! I just remembered that last year, the packet came home and it was a FAST turn around, and somewhere in there, my kids got the Flu! The picture of them in their Valentine's get up on this page was from last year when all the big kids had the Flu!!! So, I was trying to be on top of things...didn't know how on top of it I was! So, some of you got e-mails tonight. Savannah came up with the list herself and finally I sent her to bed and told her that she could think some more tomorrow about it. She dictated and edited everything that I was writing. Some days, I miss when she couldn't read and didn't really have an opinion!!!! Ah, those days are gone, she is really growing up. Okay, I am going to attempt to put a link to her home page for the Jump Rope for Heart Site. She picked out the background and the wording...I just had to put it up there. That is so hard for me not to add my two cents...and withing minutes of getting the thing registered, my brother "Uncle Jerral" had made a donation! WOW! The great advantage of modern day technology!
Okay here we go:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=248914&lis=0&kntae248914=ED

Thanks for supporting her in this. She doesn't get real excited about much (NOTHING like her sister, but she is VERY excited about this and wants to raise lots of money!)

0 comments: