Wednesday, February 27, 2008

God's Goodness




We've had two blessings from the Lord that I wanted to share on here.



If you remember from a few weeks ago when I went to get a prescription filled, I opened my door and hit the car next to me. My door broke the back tail light. I left a note and called John. He made phone calls and took care of it. I actually came back to the car at the same time as the lady who was driving that car. It was a RENTAL and she was so appreciative. We were expecting it to be around $500 or so to fix it. We got called this week and it was less than $200.....thank you Lord!






Another blessing was that John got a speeding ticket a few Saturdays ago...the ticket wasn't a blessing, but our inspection sticker was expired and our car wasn't going to pass inspection because of a brake light. John was able to fix the brakes, get the care inspected and go to pay the ticket in person, only to find that the officier didn't mark the speeding violation (I guess just a warning) so he only had to pay a small fee for the expired inspection because he had gotten it inspected. Another blessing, as we were expecting a hefty fine.

I need to remember to praise Him in the BIG things and even in the small things!

0 comments: