Saturday, February 2, 2008

We are on the mend....

The girls seem to be doing better. Whitney has a blood vessel in her eye that ruptured from all of her vomiting, but it doesn't hurt....it looks terrible, though. She was hopping around tonight while watching an old Jerry Lewis movie with John and Savannah.

I got to get out and gt my hair cut and colored today...it was so good to get out, and boy did my hair need it!!!! (some of you are agreeing with that!) I got a new do and Reagan kept petting it! I am sure that I look funny to her because my hair lady ALWAYS straightens my hair.

Blayne and John went to Preston's birthday party today. It was a father/son football game. Even though Blayne didn't play football and opted for the playground, they had a great time. Sue, my monogram lady made them matching shirts that read "TEAM STONECIPHER" John says "Daddy" and Blayne has his name on the front....so cute. I am sorry that I didn't take a picture of them to post....maybe later! Anyway, it was some great guy time for them.

Well, we are praying for good rest for everyone tonight. Whitney has developed a bad cough....hopefully it won't be in my face all night as she is sleeping with me.

I will try to post tomorrow to give a health update.
Thanks to those of you that have called to check on them and to offer errand running and such. We are doing fine. Fortunately, John and I have been spared from the Flu and so far, we are tag-teaming well!

0 comments: