
Last night was the first night that EVERYONE slept all night in a LONG time. I am still tired today, and I am not sure why. I got an entire night's sleep!!! Reagan has a lot of energy this morning and is all smiles. It is good to have her back to her normal self.
I have a question for you that follow our blog. We have gotten donations for Savannah's Jump Rope for Heart from people other than what we sent direct e-mails...for that, I say THANK YOU. For those of you who got the e-mail and read it here, did you access the site from my Blog or from the e-mail? I probably can't explain this correctly, but the site is giving some mixed information. Such as, there are people who have given, but in looking at our site headquarters, those people have never been to the site....that's not possible, because we have a donation from them there. In order for me to report the problem, I need to know if people are using the e-mail that was sent to them or if they are going through the Headquarters sections on the AHA site. Thanks....also, some of you have mentioned sending her money and we have gotten a couple of checks. If you plan to send money, please get it to her by the 12th because she has to turn it in on that day. Her PE teacher is not the most approachable lady and I am sure Savannah will have a panic attack if she has to turn in some money late!!! Savannah has learned some new jump rope moves and is excited about it.
I will also say, that in reading through the material of the AHA, I am very disappointed at how little money goes to the children affected by heart defects!!!! They mainly give all of their money to heart attack and stroke research....I am not going tell Savannah about that. She thinks what she is doing is going toward helping people like Libby, and that is what is important to her.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Well, I think that we are better....
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I used the email link. - Jerral
Post a Comment