For Christmas, we gave Savannah and Whitney tickets to High School Musical on Ice. Tonight was THE night! They could hardly contain themselves when they got home from school today. I took the girls to the Purple Cow for supper. They really enjoyed themselves there. We got to the convention center early and we looked at the souveniers and got to our seats early. When we found our seats, there were two ladies standing behind us obviously NOT happy. I soon learned that one of them had VOMIT in her seat. It was so gross. It was all over the back and the seat of the chair that she was supposed to sit in. She found and employee and told him and the man said "well, we will get someone right over to clean that". The lady quickly let him know that even if it gets cleaned, she was NOT gonna sit in that seat! I agreed. Who wants to sit on someone else' partially cleaned vomit....I wouldn't even want to sit on my own partially cleaned vomit! I tried to figure out where those ladies ended up sitting, but I never could find them. A lady came and cleaned the seat, and of course I had to take a picture. The girls were messmerized during the show. They sang a little, and the people around us sang A LOT! There were some really neat special effects and the show was very entertaining. I let them each get a souvenier and we brought Blayne back something too. Whitney kept holding up her "I love Troy" sign each time that he skated....like he was gonna see it and come say "hi"! It was a fun night. I enjoyed watching this little black baby singing and dancing near us. (I took his picture too!) Well, I am gonna go throw together a slideshow for you to see. I am pooped.
Friday, April 4, 2008
High School Musical on Ice
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment