
Dear Blogger Friends,
Please be in prayer for Libby today. Eric and Gracie had to take her to the ER last night. She was running fever. After running LOTS of tests, they decided to put her on IV antibiotics. Her white blood count is elevated. I had plans to help Gracie pack last night. They are moving next weekend into their new house. I had some friends help me pack my kitchen and it was a real blessing, so I had offered to do that. I had Gracie's boys after school yesterday, and Libby was supposed to come too, but Gracie didn't think she was well. When I was on my way to take the boys home last night and stay to pack, Gracie called and asked me to bring my thermometer from my house. She was taking Libby's temperature with different thermometers, and they were all registering different numbers! from like 98-102.2!!!!! When I got there, just looking at Libby, you knew that she didn't feel good. When I touched her head is was HOT, but the weird thing was that she didn't seem to have fever everywhere. Her arms and legs were pretty normal, but her color looked bad and she was laying on the floor with that sick look in her eyes, like kids get! I felt so badly for her. When they left to take her in, she started crying because she knew where they were taking her. It was so sad. So, please pray that they figure out what is going on to make her white blood count high. She will have to spend at least 48 hours in the hospital. (bummer!) I will post when I hear something. Thank you to those of you that e-mail and ask about Libby now and again. There hasn't been much to post since her surgery except how GREAT she has been doing!
On a lighter note, I had to laugh last night as I was packing some of their stuff. You could tell that we got married the same year. There were lots of items that I am sure were wedding gifts, and lots of burgundy and hunter green items. We also own a lot of the same bake ware and such. A walk down memory lane as I packed!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Libby is in the Hospital
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment