Friday, March 6, 2009

$35 Birthday Party

Whitney wanted to have a slumber party this year, and I vetoed it. I tried to talk her into many of the popular parties around here, bounce house places, indoor water parks, make-you-own stuffed animal, etc....all of which are VERY expensive. She really wanted a slumber party, well, after a few days, she came back to me and asked if she could have a slumber party with just ONE friend over. When she told me who she wanted to invite, it was a no-brainer, so instead of the elaborate expensive party, we are having a blast with her friend and her sleepover party. She chose to go swim and go skating. When I asked her where she wanted to go for dinner, I listed the many, many, places that are here between the pool and the skating place. I was thinking a sit down restaurant, she chose to go to WENDY'S of all places!!!! So here party that she planned has cost me all of $35 and it has been fun...fun..fun....
Here is a glimpse of what we have done so far!!!!!

0 comments: