Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog Marathon Catch-Up

So, things have been going on around here, I just have not had the time to Blog...and I am missed it! It becomes stressful to me when I have tons of things to share and no time to share them. So grab some popcorn and sit back as you catch up on the last couple of weeks....

We got the piano fixed FINALLY. We were hesitant to do it because the first bid was in the thousands of dollars, and that wasn't an option. We had this guy out and wow, he was amazing. He knows his stuff. Reagan was terrified of him as she thought that he was Santa, but he did a great job. Poor guy, Reagan said "I don't like you" right to his face!!!! I learned a lot while he worked and it was apparent that he was a master at this. He allowed me to take pictures. Reagan stayed FAR away in the other room with Blayne. She had been gone on a playdate with Libby when he came so she was very bothered by the bearded man in our home when she returned! I think that our Christmas with Santa has ruined my girl! Good news, though...the COMPLETE repair cost a grand total of $139.00 Isn't God good?





0 comments: