Sunday, March 8, 2009

Financial Stewardship



John and I are taking a financial class in Dallas. It has been really good and educational for us. We have also started a money system with our kids. It is going very well and I see that they are learning the true value of a dollar. Blayne has been saving his money for THIS game for the Wii. John found it on-line, and ordered it. Blayne was so excited when it came in the mail, and he collected his money to pay us back for it!

2 comments:

Ami said...

I would LOVE to hear about the kids' money system.

Jennifer said...

Ami, the lady that does our class does worshops for people and she wants me to get a group of people together. She said that she would come out here, or we could go there. She has it all set up at her house, so going there would make sense, so you think that we could get a group together? It is really good. She has LOTS of GREAT ideas. Your would love her because you seem to be TYPE A so her organizational materials would EXCITE you! : )