We have been in need of some major weeding in our front flower beds. John made plans to stay home during Spring Break and get a lot of work done. This was one of the jobs that he planned to take care of. I know that he doesn't enjoy it, and that it would take him a lot of time, so I asked a family from our church if their boys were available for hire to do the weeding. They agreed and came on over and did the job on one of the coldest, wettest days last week. I wanted to surprised John when he came home from work. The 3 boys got all of the two beds weeded in 2 hours...what a load off of John!!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Yardwork for Hire!!!
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment