Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blayne Logic


Blayne got in trouble last night in the car when we were coming home from a restaurant. His punishment was that he lost the privilege to use the DS today. At COSTCO this afternoon, he used his own money to purchase a new DS game. He realizes that he can't play the game until tomorrow, but he wanted to purchase the game. As we were checking out in line, he proceeds to have this conversation with me:

BLAYNE: "Mom, I don't think that I want to eat supper tonight"
ME: "Why, are you feeling sick?"
BLAYNE: "No, I just want to have a short supper."
ME: "Why?"
BLAYNE: "Well, I want to skip supper and go to bed so that I can wake up and play my DS in the morning, because in the morning it will be tomorrow and I can play the DS."

Hmmmmm.....can't argue that logic!

0 comments: