Friday, July 25, 2008

Dad's Sinus Surgery






My Dad had major sinus surgery yesterday to repair a deviated septum and remove pollups and pretty much roto-rooter his sinus passages....it make me hurt to think of what they had to do to him to do that!!!! I about gagged when my mom told me yesterday that he got sick at the hospital before they left and threw up blood...can you imagine having your nose all packed and your head being all stuffed up and then throwing up???? When I was little, I had at one time thought about being a nurse. This is one of the many reminders that I would make a crappy nurse. I would be crying and throwing up WITH the patients! Pray for my Dad as he recovers and for my mom as she cares for him. The worst part of recovery will be that he can't play golf or fish for two weeks! That is pure punishment to him.

0 comments: