My friend, Gracie, is having a birthday on Monday. I had decided a long time ago on her gift. I wanted to get pictures of her kids made as a surprise....Libby doesn't care so much for professional pictures, so I thought that this would be a GREAT way to give a wonderful gift! She hasn't had her picture made in like two years or something because she whigs out! Well, today, I decided that this would be a wonderful job for me.....taking OTHER people's kids to get their pictures made. Can you imagine not having to go through the stress of picking out clothes, or fixing hair, or driving to the studio, or for that matter picking out the pictures???? Libby proved again that she HATES to have her picture made and she made me work VERY hard to get these photos. You would NEVER know that she was crying inconsolably in her sitter's arms between shots! I am counting on the fact that Gracie doesn't read my BLOG....she is in Mexico attending her cousin's wedding. Hopefully, she isn't finding down time at a cyber cafe or anything and looking at my blog. Check out the pics! Oh, and I had all FOUR of my kids here at the studio too. Don't you know the employees were loving me and my SEVEN children!!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Packwood Pictures
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment