Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Anniversary Get-a-Way






This year marks our 15th wedding anniversary. And, thanks to a very generous friend who offered to keep the kids, we got to go away for a weekend. We just went to Dallas, but it was wonderful to get to go to a hotel and sleep, watch tv, read and relax and reconnect with my husband! We enjoyed nice dinners and our time with just Bryan. We stayed at the same Embassy Suites that I had stayed with Ella and Whitney for Whitney's birthday. We enjoyed the made to order breakfast and Whitney really wanted John to meet the swans. We came back and hit the ground running. God has been so go to us and blessed us in so many ways....one of which is great friends that will offer to give us a much needed break from time to time! Our 15 years has been a great adventure. We look forward to seeing what the Lord has planned for us in the future!

1 comments:

The Gillaspie Family said...

You inspire me! An overnighter with a new baby. I have no excuse do I? Congratulations on 15 wonderful years!!!!