Savannah wanted a slumber party for her 12th birthday this year, and we oblidged. I was a little concerned as I am NOT the slumber party mom type, but I have to tell you it was a perfect party! A few days prior, John told me that he didn't plan to stay to help me...WHAT???? He said it wouldn't be good for a dad to be here with all of those girls!!! WHAT??? He was the one that had talked me into throwing a slumber party and now he was bailing on me!!!! Fortunately, my ex-neighbor (who sadly moved 3 hours away) called to RSVP her daughter for the party AND when I asked her if she could stay she willingly said YES!!!! It was so great to have her here...the only thing is that it made me really miss having her just down the street! She and her daughter, Allee, came to town and we were thrilled to have them. Bryan was a big hit at the party. He got passed around and even spit up on the friends. A few of the parents had requested that the girls sleep and they were ALL asleep (except for ONE) by midnight. Blayne went to spend the night at his cousins, Whitney was at her best friend's house and Reagan went with John to sleepover at his parents' house. Savannah enjoyed having some of her favorite people here and we all went to swim at her best friend's house at their amazing pool! Once again, I am thankful for good friends that can help me out in times like these!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Savannah's 12th Birthday
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Savannah!
Post a Comment