Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Annual Cousin Christmas Picture!!!!

We will start with some of the Bloopers... (97 pictures were taken)















It is 5:00. I left my house at 11 am to join my sisters-in-law for the annual cousin picture, and I am just now home. They didn't start our pictures until about 12:30. The kids showed their resilience today as they were very patient and long suffering waiting for their lunch that didn't happen until 2:30. Every year there is a cousin who does not cooperate for the pictures. Reagan would be the winner of THAT award this year! You won't tell it from the pictures, but she was a toot! To be the fun-loving easy baby that she really is, you would not have known it today. So, we have our picture of all of the kids, and two of us got our Christmas Cards knocked out too! I am exhausted and were my sis in laws! One thing to check off of the "To-Do" list! We really do have a great group of kids!!!! (I am not biased or anything) So, here's to our DAY of picture taking...ENJOY!

Now look at the next pictures...perfect angels...it is sooo easy to take pictures of NINE kids!







0 comments: