Friday, November 2, 2007

Libby News


Libby is recovering from yesterday's procedure to close her chest. This is her 4th surgery in a month. She is fighting and is holding her own. She watched Dora today. She does seem to be in pain and they are trying to figure that out. Her digestive system is not working yet, which I think is a concern, but they (the doctors) are waiting it out to see, and they think that it is okay and nothing acute.

I got John's clothes washed and ready for his trip tomorrow to Georgia. We bought him some new clothes last night and some new shoes. His old shoes were embarrassing! He will look nice at the new job. We had a nice date at a special restaurant last night. Becky, John's sister, and her family came and stayed at our house to give us the night out. They had 7 kids to watch!!!! (and one more in her belly!) The kids had a great time and could hardly open their eyes this morning when it was time to get up. We are getting his oil changes tonight while we go out to eat as a family before John leaves. It is going to be weird to not have him around every night.

The Packwood Boys will be coming back to my house Sunday night for the week. I will have their babysitter to "use" while they are here, and I am shipping my little kids out this week during school hours so I can work around here. I am glad to help them out, and everything will work out just fine. I am going to have help this week from friends with the packing and with the kids. I have a painter coming too! It will be a busy week, but it will feel good to get this all done and behind us. My job is to make this house look like we don't live here. Those that know me well, know that is a HUGE task!

Thanks for checking in on us....

0 comments: