Libby had plastic surgery to close up her chest today. All felt that this was the best option to help her recover quicker and keep her less at risk for infection with all of the tubes, venitlator and such. I know that she is out of surgery, but I haven't been given and update....
We met with a realtor tonight. He goes to our church. I was really impressed with his game plan. I am absolutely stresses out at all I need to do, though. He went over some things with me and I wanted to cry. John leaves Saturday, so that adds to the stress of this. If you think about it, pray for me and the kids as they suffer through me getting the house ready to put on the market!!!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Libby's Surgery Today
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment