Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pneumonia and our Weekend...



Well, I came back late Friday night to find John sick with Pneumonia! He has been coughing for a week and I have been nagging him to go to the doctor and he finally went. Yesterday we did laundry and hung around here. I am trying to get things ready to put my Christmas decorations out. I love the Christmas season!!!! The painters are here RIGHT now prepping the outside of our house to finally paint it! YEAH! I got to take ALL four kids to church today without John. It was a real challenge to pick everyone up after church. I had nursery duty in Reagan's class. I had to almost run to get Blayne and Savannah and Whitney's teacher brought her to me...I was really feeling it that John wasn't there today. Ah, the music was so pretty today. They had the full orchestra and we sang Christmas music. There was a stringed special music piece that was played by people of all ages. It was so good. John had to miss singing a really great choir piece this morning. Well, I am off to be a Homework Nazi! Savannah has a really big project due on Tuesday. I have already been AWANA Nazi today getting the kids to all three polish up their memory verses for tonight!

0 comments: