Well, here is the photo shoot that I promised...also, another couple of things that I failed to mention...Blayne REFUSED to sit on Santa's lap and I had to drag him by one arm up there for the picture...he relaxed a little, but not much. And on an interesting note, the girl that was on the list a couple of names ahead of me was "Jennifer Baldwin"....funny, that was ME before I got married! I thought that was interesting! I told her, and she didn't think the fact that was my maiden name was anything interesting at all....oh, well, I bet if her name was JENNIFER STONECIPHER, she would have fallen over if I told her my name!!!!






I took the kids to see Santa today. There is a local store that sponsors a Santa photo shoot each year and even has a real reindeer most years! (notice I said MOST years!) So, I checked the girls out of school early and we headed to the store for the 3 o'clock photo shoot. We got there a couple of minutes before 3, only to have to sign in on a LIST that was as long as my arm. They told me that it would move "fast"....hmmm, I must have a different definition of "fast". We were there for an HOUR before they took the pictures. At that point Reagan was DONE. She was screaming in the pictures. She was terrified of the old man in the red suit and she almost jumped right out of his arms!!! The pictures will be on-line tomorrow, so I will post some of them. I am planning to try again on the Santa pictures....hopefully I won't have to wait an hour this time! We are going to visit our old neighborhood Santa...we will keep you posted on how THAT goes!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Santa Visit
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment