Thursday, December 13, 2007

She calls me "Bob"


Last year was Reagan's First Christmas, my how time has flown!!!
Now, my little Reagan is a REAL comedian. Her latest "act" is calling me "Bob". It is really funny and she KNOWS it! Today at Target, the cashier said "Did she just call you BOB?" I replied "yes, and I have no idea why!" Reagan just laughed and laughed!!! She was calling in the store to me "Bob....Baaahhhhb....Bob". Now you must understand. She can say "Momma, Mom, Mommy" so it is not like she is TRYING to say mom and it is coming out wrong. She is just being a funny girl. She is really funny doing things like answering "yes" or "no". When I asked "are you ready to go get Blayne from school?" She replies "no". When I said "Do you want to walk?" She replied "yes...thank you". The child has words and she is learning to use them to be FUNNY and get attention when we are in public...I know that it is only the beginning of her being funny at my expense...
Another thing that she thought was REALLY funny happened a couple of weeks ago. My best friend, Michelle, called me from the BEACH in Hawaii. She was on a family vacation for TWO weeks, one WITH kids and one week WITHOUT kids. I was gagging with envy as she was telling me how wonderful things were going! : ) As we talked, Sweet Reagan, awoke from her nap. I continued to talk to Michelle, because it really is sweet when Reagan wakes up, she laughs, and is really sweet and says sweet things. WELL, when I entered the room, I knew that I was in trouble. It seems that Reagan had been busy during her nap. The room reeked of POOP! She had removed her diaper and made a tremendous mess in her bed! When I got these photos developed, the girl asked "what happened to the baby, how did she get that bruise on her face?" I had to tell her that is NOT a bruise!!!! Needless to say, I had to end my conversation with Michelle and let her get back to sunbathing while I scrubbed poop for the next hour! Once again, there is never a dull moment around here!!!!



0 comments: