Last night I got to go over to my friend Jan's house and celebrate Christmas with my "teacher" friends. You know how you have those different categories of friends? These are ladies that I taught school with over TEN years ago (I am getting sooo old) and some ladies that taught there before me. I often tell people that we get together and solve the world's problems! It is always a real encouragement to see and visit everyone. We are all at different places in live. I guess that I have the youngest child and the oldest children and grown and married! It is a neat group of ladies and last night was the first time in a LONG time that we were ALL there together. We took a group picture and when it gets sent to me, I will send it out. We laughed so hard last night and really enjoyed our time together. One of the highlights is always are Chinese gift exchange. Some people won't dare "steal" from another, but some will TAKE what they want no matter who opened it! It is always a lot of fun. One of my friends said "You can take the teachers out of education, but you can't take educating out of the teachers".
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Teacher-Get-Together
Posted by Jennifer at Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment