Today, John's sister's family left for Disney World with his parents for a week. Last week, I was thinking about my sister-in-law having to get ready for this trip and all that it would entail, and I decided that I would offer to keep her three littlest children one day so she could run errands or pack for the trip. The kids were GREAT, but it was a busy day for sure. While I fixed lunch, I put the girls in Reagan's room and closed the gate for them to have some roomtime contained while I was occupied in the kitchen. After only seconds of being in the room, they both went NUTS....of course, I had to go grab my camera. Blayne and Charlie enjoyed making Lego Star Wars ships and pretending with them. Baby Jack was precious and full of smiles. At the end of the afternoon, both Katie Beth and Reagan were tired. They had their blankets and pacifiers and were sitting on the couch. I was taking pictures and said "night-night" and they both laid down on the couch...it was so funny! Becky said that she got a lot done, and I can guarantee you that she got a lot done MUCH faster without these three little people in tow!!!! Hopefully they will enjoy a wonderful week at the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Cousin Chaos
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment